Updated May 3, 2022 at 5:20 PM (MST)
BOOK AN EVALUATION HERE
An evaluation with a MONDO licensed boxing trainer is an introductory boxing workout that gauges one's fitness and commitment level. Boxing is a serious sport, and it's important that a trainee understands what he/she is getting into. An initial evaluation is a great way to gauge training to make sure it's a fit, to help establish a benchmark, and to provide an appropriate training, fitness, and/or competition pathway.
BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE SESSIONS HERE
BEST VALUE - Semi-private sessions are are ideal for players seeking training within a small group to work on specific areas needing improvement plus the opportunity to apply what is learned with some competitive game play in each workout. 2-4 players max per session to ensure an adequate number of repetitions.
BOOK 1-ON-1 PRIVATE SESSIONS HERE
Private sessions are all about individualization, and they are best for players needing more focused training on specific areas needing improvement. Training on a 1-on-1 basis ensures players the max amount of attention and repetitions.
MONDO basketball trainers are professional athletes and our basketball skills training approach elevates young student-athletes to become better players on and off the court and prepares youths to compete in the REAL game of life. Basketball skills training helps a student-athlete boost his/her skill, overall hoops IQ, confidence, aggressiveness, and mental toughness. Private or semi-private sessions are offered in-person or virtually online via an app. Basketball training is for serious players that desire to identify and hone in on specific areas needing improvement. Custom-tailored workouts that focus on a variety of areas needing development, like:
"We couldn't have asked for a more ideal learning experience for our boys. MONDO basketball trainers have shown patience, commitment, and integrity...values we know have rubbed off well." – Parent
To preview the OPEN slots of a MONDO private basketball trainer, visit the SCHEDULE >>. Sessions are marked as "BOOKED" are not available. Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
Small group basketball skills sessions expand to include team-concepts and repetitions out of game situations, to promote experimentation and decision-making.
BOOK for GROUPS, CAMPS, TEAMS
Contact Us to book a MONDO basketball skills trainer for larger groups of 10 or more participants. We can also run YOUR camps, clinics, and team practices.
TRAINING LOCATIONS and TERMS for 1-ON-1 SESSIONS
- In-person sessions (12 years old and older): Select 24 Hour Fitness clubs across the greater Denver metro area including Castle Rock and Colorado Springs. A 24 Hour Fitness membership is included with 6 or more sessions booked for the trainee, if that is your preferred training location. Otherwise, a guest pass will be used for lower number of sessions booked.
- In-person sessions (under 12 years old): Select recreation centers or on an outdoor court when weather permits.
- COMING SOON: VASA Fitness locations! A training partnership is being finalized.
- Virtual/online sessions: All you need is a ball, a hoop and your phone/tablet and we'll provide the video conferencing app. We train young student-athletes worldwide and can accommodate most any time zone.
- NO REFUNDS whatsoever of unused private or semi-private sessions after 3 calendar days from the original date booked. Good news is that sessions never expire. You can hold onto the credit to be used on a future MONDO offering, or pay-it-forward by donating unused sessions to another family in need.
- We realize life happens, but a 24-HOUR NOTICE to cancel or reschedule sessions is greatly appreciated.